Is it time....?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

jwa8402 wrote:Lol I won't start a flame but have to respond to this. This just shows you haven't been around long enough to say anything about anyone. I used to get bitched at by Anna and others for going too far in sticking up for people who really didn't deserve it against *** and ****. I stopped. Also your poor grammar nullifies whatever insult you were trying to throw at me there but if you don't like how this forum is run, its not the only one.
And again I think, you are wrong, though I respect your opinion, I've been lurking and busy with other things before I joined, I've been around lurking since around 2007/2008, and have seen people come and go, and I wasn't intending on starting a flame war, merely stating a fact, and poor grammar, what poor grammar?

Is the fact that I'm using a lot of '','s'' annoying you or is it because a lot of people here are grammar Nazis , I think I am adept enough at English.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

AlphaDetisMegas wrote:And again I think, you are wrong, though I respect your opinion, I've been lurking and busy with other things before I joined, I've been around lurking since around 2007/2008, and have seen people come and go, and I wasn't intending on starting a flame war, merely stating a fact, and poor grammar, what poor grammar?
You were making deliberately inflammatory comments in a cowardly manner. If it wasn't your intention to start a flamewar then you have very poor social ettiquete indeed.
Is the fact that I'm using a lot of '','s'' annoying you or is it because a lot of people here are grammar Nazis , I think I am adept enough at English.
What you think does not constitute reality. "@jwa : and that's just the kind of thing im talking about, give them a change instead of going ; Him/Her; comments please You; GO AWAY." is an incredibly difficult to comprehend statement, because grammatically it's a fucking disaster, and your incorrect usage of semi-colons makes me want to choke you with half of your fucking colon. Bitch.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

Aww, why does everyone have to be so mean around here? can't we all be friends? :(
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

To quote Barack Obama ; ''Yes we can!''

Not trying to sound funny or anything, but i think the attitude of some of use, including me, is the problem here, some of us just can't stand each other.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

AlphaDetisMegas wrote:To quote Barack Obama ; ''Yes we can!''

Not trying to sound funny or anything, but i think the attitude of some of use, including me, is the problem here, some of us just can't stand each other.
Except I've been able to remain perfectly quiet up till now despite the fact you possibly insulted and stated false facts about me.
I have a pretty good idea who you were referring too with that ******.

:|
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Locked, as per the first post and by request of Kaelis.

ADM, enjoy your warning for completely unwarranted behaviour.