NewBie Here

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

NeedaFix
Ensign
Ensign

NewBie Here

Post by NeedaFix »

Hi just found your game and its a blast got have way thought the career part for beginners so far so good using ver VO90 C but your directions for the game aren t that good very hard to read and they won t price up or copy paste getting confused here, not enough explosions to many arrows that make no sense and the energy goes v v fast and so far can t figure out how to re charge - yuk !

So do you have nice, simple easly directions that go over all the fine print for your kool game ver V090 C that i can print up and read and study have more fun - thanks a bunch for that link - waiting hehe . .
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

First of all, the existing manual is perfectly clear, and if you need any other info just look around. Second of all, if you want to print it, just screenshot the manual and fiddle with it in MSpaint a bit, mmkay? Third, if you can't figure out what the arrows in-game are supposed to do...well then I don't see any point in you reading *anything*.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
NeedaFix
Ensign
Ensign

Post by NeedaFix »

WISE Guy p fffff t guess their are several on every site- the instructions are stunko and hard to read . . . when can i sink your battleship would be a blast can i have ripping your space ships online, would be fun . .

still need help byeee . .
unsunghero10
Commander
Commander

Post by unsunghero10 »

Is this a troll or a ten year old?

What you see on this site is what you get. If you can't find what you're looking for it either doesn't exist, or you're lazy.
Lurk more
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

They see me trollin'
They hatin'

If you think the instructions are *stunko* (is that a word?) and "hard to read" then who's having a problem?

I say no more.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Homer
Commander
Commander

Post by Homer »

-sirens- Possible troll detected! :D

Now, if the instructions are that hard to read look around in the forums there are a relatively large amount of guides/tutorials and all that stuff to help you out. Now if the is not adequate the members here can help you with this stuff. But a good demeanor is a must or else you'll be met with some mean and angry people or stuff like that.
Droid
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Droid »

I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a troll and just a stupid, semi-illiterate 10-year old with ADHD and Down's Syndrome.
There are seemingly more and more of them recently (not just here).

---
Manual:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3494

I believe that web pages are printable.

EDIT: Checked, yes forums are printable.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

After readin the manual of course, if you still have questions it would be helpful if they were specific. The only 'energy' or 'recharge' settings are editable in shipmaker. You simply click on the weapon or module and then click the edit button on the left side of the screen.

As for arrows, which ones are you talking about? There are movement, attack, parenting, trigger, and driver arrows. Also explosions(for some weapons at least) are a editable function of the weapon. For nukes for example, you can make them bigger. Read the manual and ask specific questions and you should be fine.