A little challenge

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

natan_j
Commander
Commander

Post by natan_j »

Alternative challenge: Create a giant, monochrome ship out of only section 22's, and don't get murdered for it.
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2267]Ships of the Imperial Tul'tharian Navy.[/url]
[url=http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2878]Minifleet Project.[/url]
parameciumkid
Commander
Commander

Post by parameciumkid »

I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE!
Gray + stock green still counts as monochrome, right?

You can insult it, you can call me stupid for trying to do this, but you can't escape the fact that for what it is it's not actually that bad.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Are you...

Are you joking?

1) Monochrome. Mono. Mono means one. i.e one colour of multiple shades, usually. If used nothing but shades from white to black, or different shades of nothing but green, or different shades of nothing but red, then it'd be fucking monochrome. This isn't. So no, it doesn't count as monochrome.

2) It actually is that bad.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
25000st
Captain
Captain

Post by 25000st »

Not bad for only section 22's but I don't exactly like it. I personally think this thread is dumb and should be locked.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

25000st wrote:Not bad for only section 22's but I don't exactly like it. I personally think this thread is dumb and should be locked.
It's not often I agree with 25000st, but this is an instance where I do. Done.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.