Ship Deployer Failure

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Imperator Pavel I
BANNED

Post by Imperator Pavel I »

I have had the same problem too
codenemisis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by codenemisis »

I did that test you said and it still does not work.
SHAD0Wdump
BANNED

Post by SHAD0Wdump »

Definitely a bug...

Or maybe it could be that 'hotfix' thing Arcalane's been spouting about that didn't get added to the main download.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

SHAD0Wdump wrote:Definitely a bug...

Or maybe it could be that 'hotfix' thing Arcalane's been spouting about that didn't get added to the main download.
No, that just fixed loading bugs with the EMP Torpedo and Flaregun. Nothing else was changed.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
codenemisis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by codenemisis »

In all honestly, I think I might be doing it wrong. I don't see how, I followed instructions from numerous threads, and then went through and did all the things people said would help fix it?

You declare the ship you want by right-clicking on the ship deployer, click on custom stats, and then Set Name, right?
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

codenemisis wrote:In all honestly, I think I might be doing it wrong. I don't see how, I followed instructions from numerous threads, and then went through and did all the things people said would help fix it?

You declare the ship you want by right-clicking on the ship deployer, click on custom stats, and then Set Name, right?
Ahahahahaha no. Custom Stats hasn't been used for months and should probably be removed from the right-click list anyway as it's awfully outdated. You're supposed to use the EDIT panel that can be accessed via the EDIT button that shows up after you select the module.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
codenemisis
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by codenemisis »

XD

Ah dammit.
Thank you Aracalane, though just because of that I feel incredibly stupid.