Gun Doodads?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

crazycatX27
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Gun Doodads?

Post by crazycatX27 »

I know that you can turn sections into doodads but I would like to know if there was a way to make doodad guns because if I copy the string it comes up with an error message when I load it in sandbox

Also I wondered if there was a way to change the colour of guns (not the bullets but the actual gun itself) from the default white to something else
I'm the no. 1 student in the Maximegalon University of slowly and painfully working out the surprisingly obvious
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Gun Doodads?

Post by Anna »

crazycatX27 wrote:I know that you can turn sections into doodads but I would like to know if there was a way to make doodad guns because if I copy the string it comes up with an error message when I load it in sandbox

Also I wondered if there was a way to change the colour of guns (not the bullets but the actual gun itself) from the default white to something else
No, on both counts. You cannot do either one.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
crazycatX27
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by crazycatX27 »

thanks for your help Anna
I'm the no. 1 student in the Maximegalon University of slowly and painfully working out the surprisingly obvious