Singaporeans...

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

DarkenShroud wrote:Played NwN with alot of mature younger folks, some even more mature then people my age. Age doesn't matter, its how you carry yourself.

Children, quit bickering. This are a serious thread for serious th15-related matters. Please relegate this to PMs or such.
Agreed. I actually once encountered this guy on RuneScape (I used to play that crappy game about 2 years back) who was 11, and he was AMAZINGLY mature...actually even more mature than me now... :oops:

He kept engaging in talk that was exceptional for his age...but the only problem is, I'm frankly not sure if he really was 11.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]
RavingManiac
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by RavingManiac »

It is not difficult to sound mature on IRC chat or when posting in forums, as each sentence can be considered and evaluated in advance before speaking. That, and the speaker does not show his expression and body language, thus ones maturity on the internet is merely a rough approximation of ones maturity in real life.
Master Chief
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Master Chief »

RavingManiac wrote:It is not difficult to sound mature on IRC chat or when posting in forums, as each sentence can be considered and evaluated in advance before speaking. That, and the speaker does not show his expression and body language, thus ones maturity on the internet is merely a rough approximation of ones maturity in real life.
Agreed. It's a different world in the Internet than in the real world... :!:

Ahem...back to th15-related matters, please.
[b]GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE[/b]