New commander, new universe

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

WwZa7
Ensign
Ensign

New commander, new universe

Post by WwZa7 »

Greetings!
My name is WwZa7. I have been playing Battleships Forever since 5 years or more. While I always loved space and CG i fell in love in Wyrdysm Games's game from my first look at ship creator. However, as I cruise througth topics I see, that from like 2 years everyone keeps asking "is this game dead?".

As CG artist I am pretty good in creating balanced and various space ships in ShipMaker. Some time ago I made few ships for various factions like Imperials, Aliens, Pirates, Sect, and planned Bounty Hunters individual ships. Every one looks pretty good (glowing effects, moving parts etc.) Their firepower differs, but is also well balanced, and I plan to create some scenarios, to make new challenging levels and (hopefully) exciting story. As I will find my ships back (or recreate them if not...) I will make new topic with screenshots. :wink:

I also want to prove, that BF is not dead, it's sandbox of infinite possibilities in space battles, what custom sprite and weapon moders are doing all the time. I will share custom story on YouTube and other forums, and I hope that I will make Battleships Forever alive again.
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: New commander, new universe

Post by CryoSleep »

if you want it to live, you can invite your friends over, after all, we are the lifeblood of a game.
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world