NOTICE FROM THE ADMIN

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

NOTICE FROM THE ADMIN

Post by Anna »

So apparently there's been some activity on the forum, and some new members whose posts were not approved due to lack of Admins or Moderators to approve them. I'm going to take on the responsibility of regularly checking the forum and approving new members, and doing any other general admin/moderator stuff that needs to be done.

Likewise, if anyone has any questions/requests/anything of the sort, feel free to contact me either in this thread or via Private Message and I'll be happy to help you out.

It kinda warms my heart to see that there is still a community who loves this old game, even if it is a much smaller one than it once was.

I hope you're all doing your best to stay safe during this quarantine, and that you're all well. Please don't hesitate reach out to me for anything.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: NOTICE FROM THE ADMIN

Post by Anna »

Woah, where did you all come from? And hey, make accounts and post your ships here if you wanna. :p

EDIT: Disregard that, they're all bots. Duh. Obviously.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Hi I still check occasionally but I wasn't logged in so I didn't see it.
Old ass memories are here, it's weird.
naysayers will be shot
Deltaflyer
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Deltaflyer »

Nostalgia through the roof. I'm double the age now than I was (I think) when I first started visiting this forum. Even seeing the old-fashioned smilies and craic like that brings back memories.

To echo what Anna said, it's heartwarming to see people engaging with the community to some extent. Despite the amount of bots filling out the visitted section, it's nice to think that amongst them is one or two people we all used to talk to every so often.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Yeah I still check in every now and then.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Same here, I do make the occasional checkin now and then.