State of the game?

Discuss all things Battleships Forever that aren't Ships and Shipmaker - Missions, Development, etc.!

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lovecraftia
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Location: The edge of reality, a soul bound to the flat plane of creation.

Re: State of the game?

Post by Lovecraftia »

Karts wrote:I still play.
Same.

And hey, Silver, This game is old, very old, yes, but the old games are the best. Never forget where all games start.

Even if this forum is dead, does not mean the game is. You've had your run, yea, but even games that are more than 10 years old can gain new members, look at some of the oldest games around and ask yourself... is the game dead? or are you done with it? one man or woman saying they're done doesn't mean the game is, devs have left games and said games have existed and lived on for so long it's like they're timeless classics. I feel this game sits up there with them, the best games ever made, and it has every right to be there.

I hold onto hope for this game, it may not come back like I imagine it too, but if it gets enough attention... someone's bound to notice it. We may never get Th15 or Kaelis or STARSTRUCK back, but we might, just might, get the to see that their game isn't dead, not after so long. I feel the devs of this game have aged and moved on, and they've long forgotten this game, but so long as I live and breathe with this game in my mind and on my PC, I will ensure death never takes it's bony grip on this game.

I may never succeed, I may be the only one that speaks here, hell, I may never ever see this game revive in my life, but I will try. and if one person tries, whose to say more won't? who is to say that I won't succeed? time alone will tell if this mission achieves its goal, but I will say this;

Never.

Never lose hope.

Never say this is dead.

Never, ever say goodbye to something so beautiful, because you may never know when another legendary piece will come around.

This is newly promoted Lieutenant Lovecraftia signing off for now, and I leave a message for all who ever read this.

Don't give up hope, don't idly scroll past, reply, show those who say we have fallen that we are not dead.

We don't die... we only forget to check the forums every now and then.
We are a force of peace, of logic and unity. Where advancement tears other societies apart, our focus of technology and eliminating our fallacies has brought us together. We are not living, we are not biological, we are machine, but even machines are alive. - Xeelee High counselor Quret nuveo.

I have not fallen...
Lovecraftia
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lovecraftia »

And if anyone ever checked back...

Yes, I necro'd this forum, ban me if you want but I will return. You have walked past and given up...
But I won't.
We are a force of peace, of logic and unity. Where advancement tears other societies apart, our focus of technology and eliminating our fallacies has brought us together. We are not living, we are not biological, we are machine, but even machines are alive. - Xeelee High counselor Quret nuveo.

I have not fallen...
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Just passing through
Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Post by Majicnanas »

Passing through aswell
Add me on steam @majicnanas
Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Lukasmah »

People still post here?
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Ahahaha what the fuck
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

I still check in every now and then.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
Lovecraftia
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Lovecraftia »

Ironic.

But yeah, I have a rather small fanbase on my discord server that loves this game, they don't know the forums exist though, so I plan on linking the download to them so that they can enjoy this gem of a game.

I have not fallen...
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

What's ironic, exactly?

Anyway, if you're going to invite people to the forum you are welcome to do so.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.