A Commission

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: A Commission

Post by -Desert- »

Don't disturb him!
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
HopeWick
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HopeWick »

I seriously need to expand to the sides....Anyway,I had to pretty much cut the ship in half to get the oversections on without moving the undersections around..I tried adding a bit of the front and the black line in this part.

Attachments
WIP SHIP2.shp
(3.72 KiB) Downloaded 536 times
WIP SHIP2.sb4
(5.64 KiB) Downloaded 539 times
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

That's something for a start, now for more people to actually try something (and please, use the same sprite style to keep it a bit coherent)
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Eh ya an idea I would love to try but no time these days...
Well you guys are doing great but I won't have a chance to join in so wanted to at least give it a shot. Very rough and really rather crap actually since I haven't even touched shipmaker in like a year; that nose cone made me want to use shiny, but the rest of it is pretty difficult so not sure how to finish it. Shiny sections are great but I wish a greater effort had been made to have them be compatible with eachother in terms of shading and shapes...

Well good luck guys, I like that you guys are working together!
Attachments
SMscreen00.png
HopeWick
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HopeWick »

Better than what I could do,but it looks like you might have made it facing backwards.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

haha derp good catch!
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

You can always mirror it, select the core and use Shift+J/L (forgot which one does what) but don't arm it before mirroring as it messes the weapons up completely :|