SW Weapons pack? (Where can I find it?)

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LostAmongStars
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

SW Weapons pack? (Where can I find it?)

Post by LostAmongStars »

Okay--so I'm now ankle-deep in sections, modules, and weapons, and am having quite a blast! The only problem is that while I've downloaded the repack with the nice shiny, matte, and otherwise re-done sprites, the weapons and other modules don't mesh up with the new art style. Is there a pack I missed in the re-packed download that fixes this? Or another sprite pack? Thanks for all your help! :D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: SW Weapons pack? (Where can I find it?)

Post by Anna »

HorseMonster_DetailedWeapons has weapon spites that fit the Shiny style. You can change weapon spites by selecting the weapon and going to the "ED2" tab. There's a field for change the sprite of the weapon, bullet sprites, etc.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
LostAmongStars
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by LostAmongStars »

Thanks, Anna. I'll take a look at it :)
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Also, you can't change the module sprites, but you can make them invisible by setting their alpha to 0. Most people make something that would resemble the module with sections, while the invisible module is over it. This is mostly done for thrusters.
naysayers will be shot