new Doom Bringer Weapons

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

DoomBringer
Commander
Commander

new Doom Bringer Weapons

Post by DoomBringer »

Their Actually Pro this time
Spoiler!
the preview sucks but the weapons look better in game

Get it Here
Anna Mod Edit: Download Removed on account of plagiarism

I made them using game maker 6.1 and 7
Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Re: new Doom Bringer Weapons

Post by Silverware »

They are not their, their is used for "It is Their lunchbox".
Not hard to use these words correctly.

And most of the weapons just look ripped, and the few that don't are nothing special.
Not worth the posting in my opinion. But keep working on them and maybe you will get some good things out of it.
Also try using a better tool than GM 6.1 or 7 They don't need to be produced in GM to work, just make them in Paint of GIMP or PS Pro or something.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

This is pretty hit-and-miss. Mostly it's miss, and I'm in many ways inclined to assume that the good ones in here are sprite rips from other games, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. There are good things in here, but a lot of your shading is inconsistant in some places and non-existant in others. A few of them are really nicely detailed and reasonably well-shaded, but the majority just look flat and bland and... bad. Really bad.

Scratch that. I found some obvious plagiarism. Part of these weapons were just copied from HorseMonster's and then you drew on them. Badly. With poor shading.

Ripping sprites from games is fine, though I usually expect people to credit the games in question. Ripping sprites from other forum members and not offering credit is plagiarism, and against the rules.

I've removed your download link, and enjoy your warning for plagiarism.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Post by Preacher »

Some of the mods are all right just get permission first!!!! but the the other ones flat boring and ugly.

Always good to see some new weapons just do it right, ok?

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.