Shellcore Command sections

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Robert Joe
Ensign
Ensign
Location: Rual Connecticut, No "Look behind you" joke here....

Shellcore Command sections

Post by Robert Joe »

Here are most of the sections (Along with a few I made) from Shellcore Command, a game inspired by battleships forever.

Sections:
Spoiler!
Weapons:
Spoiler!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Bullets:
Spoiler!
ImageImage
Doodads (Cores):
Spoiler!
Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Here is an example:

Yes, if you cannot already tell, this is my first post. So, I eagerly await being told to lurk more.....
Last edited by Robert Joe on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Copper and winter are the banes of my existence.

WARNING: Do not say anything good about copper near this post, I am not held accountable for injury, ringing of the ears, and death.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Shellcore Command sections

Post by Anna »

They're dull and boring, and according to the description on Newgrounds, the game was inspired by Warning Forever, not by Battleships Forever. Warning Forever also inspired Battleships Forever.

Also, I love copper, and I think having a Rickroll link in your sig makes you a stupid, unfunny cunt.

Welcome to the forum.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
LongcatX
Commander
Commander
Location: behind you, oh wait, im behind you again ...watching you...

Post by LongcatX »

not bad, i LOVE that game
i am 93.6665% pure randomness.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

Not gonna lie:

Game was good. Skirmish was a blast but sorely needed the exploration of Command.

Shellcore Sections not really gonna measure up against the selection currently available, but we can start transplanting our favourite shellcores in BSF now.
Realism, seriously? It's a space ship game. Realism was thrown out the window a long time ago.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

You should've added these when most of us were still into ye olde vector sections.

Offtopic:
If you click on "Visit Community" on Skirmish, you can go to their forum where there is a beta of Episode 2.
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

Corporal Jomn wrote:You should've added these when most of us were still into ye olde vector sections.

Offtopic:
If you click on "Visit Community" on Skirmish, you can go to their forum where there is a beta of Episode 2.
But back then, this game was still far and wide in concept stage lol, check the date it was posted on newgrounds.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Robert Joe
Ensign
Ensign
Location: Rual Connecticut, No "Look behind you" joke here....

Post by Robert Joe »

Anna wrote:Also, I love copper, and I think having a Rickroll link in your sig makes you a stupid, unfunny cunt.
Consider yourself very lucky that this is not an off-topic thread, I don't think anyone enjoys reading fifty or so paragraphs of someone ranting about how copper is a useless metal....

Also, the Rick Roll thing is just a joke. If you are nosy enough to find that link, you deserve to fall victim to a lame, old, overused "prank".

Anyway, back on topic, I added infected (enemy) versions of all the sprites. (In other words I re-colored them.)
Copper and winter are the banes of my existence.

WARNING: Do not say anything good about copper near this post, I am not held accountable for injury, ringing of the ears, and death.
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

He's both a moderator and a very experienced poster, so I don't suggest you piss him off. :P
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

Corporal Jomn wrote:He's both a moderator and a very experienced poster, so I don't suggest you piss him off. :P
Being moderator doesn't give you a awfull lot of power, like everyone seems to think.

Anyways, wouldn't just ripping the sprites directly been more efficient, and less time consuming?

Also, Anna is my god and I love him forever.
Last edited by AlphaDetisMegas on Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
LongcatX
Commander
Commander
Location: behind you, oh wait, im behind you again ...watching you...

Post by LongcatX »

Robert Joe wrote: I eagerly await being told to lurk more.....
lurk more!
i am 93.6665% pure randomness.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Robert Joe wrote:Consider yourself very lucky that this is not an off-topic thread, I don't think anyone enjoys reading fifty or so paragraphs of someone ranting about how copper is a useless metal....
Oh please, I'd love to hear any logical arguments you could throw out for that ridiculous assertion. I'd be more than happy to start a thread on the subject in Off-Topic. It might be entertaining.
Also, the Rick Roll thing is just a joke. If you are nosy enough to find that link, you deserve to fall victim to a lame, old, overused "prank".
"Nosy enough"? If you put something in your sig, it's generally with the intent that people will read it. That's kind of the entire point. But it doesn't matter. Arcalane has removed it from your sig, so no big deal.
Anyway, back on topic, I added infected (enemy) versions of all the sprites. (In other words I re-colored them.)
You do realise that if you'd just made the sections have a white outline and a grey interior, then people could recolour them any way they want in shipmaker, right?
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Twi
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Twi »

Eh, I'm pretty sure I've already exhausted most of the reasons you'd say, Seraph or whatever you wish to be called.

Including curing cancer, apparently.

On another note, Battleships Forever is indeed an awesome game.