Collect Sprite and gif links here!

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ludsoe
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Collect Sprite and gif links here!

Post by ludsoe »

While going through the custom content pages ive got the great idea of placing all all the sprite and gif links in one place. Why not? If you have made a sprite of gif please post it here for people who feel lazy? Ill change the topic name when I get permission from some sprite people who made sprites to post the links here. If you do give permission for the link posted here please include a link for the sprites or gif. :D
AlphaDetisMegas
Captain
Captain

Re: Collect Sprite and gif links here!

Post by AlphaDetisMegas »

Everything you suggest is allready being done.
Here, preacher just has to get to adding the links to the threads or downloads, no use in doing it twice.
Nothing is forever. It can't be. 'Cause everyone changes.
Whether they want to or not, they need to change. Myself... Even you!
Preacher
Captain
Captain

Re: Collect Sprite and gif links here!

Post by Preacher »

Im on it I just need to actually download all the sprites Im missing and then I'll put it up, in fact I'll put up everything Ive got so far so you know what's missing.

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. " Kingdom of heaven.