STARSTRUCK Pharmaceuticals

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

STARSTRUCK

STARSTRUCK Pharmaceuticals

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Little quality shit has been built in a while. All I can hear on the forum's ECG is a high-pitched flatline; a little girl screaming at the top of her lungs before her diaphragm is shredded by a xenomorph wearing her mother's skin like a T-shirt. The solution to this problem will not simply fall from the sky as a gallstone in the image of the Virgin Mary falls from an open cholecystectomy. It's time for a little coathanger resuscitation. So I'm making sections.

Welcome... to STARSTRUCK Pharmaceuticals.

If positive response is obtained from the medical community, more ingredients may be added to our patented remedy for Chronic Sectionitis. The firm awaits your feedback!

View these testimonials from our satisfied customers:

Grenadier-class Imperial Shove Battlebarge
"Before I came across this wonderful little pill, I would miss work for days at a time due to severe joint pains and bleeding extra mouths all over my back! After taking PROSECTIONAX, my joints felt as if a gallon of Durex lube had been poured between them! My back felt so numb that I couldn't feel the mutated jaws clicking their teeth anymore! Now I can go to work every day, pushing paper just like ten years ago!"
Attachments
SS_Prosectionax.rar
(12.41 KiB) Downloaded 1280 times
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Re: STARSTRUCK Pharmaceuticals

Post by vidboi »

win, pure win xD

two things:

a) these sections look awesome; i can already see uses for them and they're nicely done as well

b) can you give us a full write up of the small text? i can't quite make it out to its full extent...
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Silverware
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Silverware »

Agree. Pure win.
Don't you dare stop making these, unless you break your neck you have no reason to stop making sprites at this level of win.

Right up there with Horsemonster and Kaelis.

Small print seems to say :

Side effects include nausea, ataxia, profuse sweating, tremors, a sudden craving for strawberry cornets, a sudden craving for uncircumcised boy D***s, acute thromboctyopenia, aplastic anemia, internal hemorrhaging, and death. Contraindicated in pregnant women and patients suffering from renal, hepatic and cardiac failures. In the event of a severe overdose do not consult your physician, do not call emergency services, do not pass go and do not collect $200, simply bite down on a death and prepare for an excruciating death.
Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Post by Imaillusion »

The only problems I see with them is that some sections have those pesky little gaps which I don't like, and I just want to ask if you could make a separate sprite pack without them, or do I fill them in myself?

Edit: decided to remove some comments I think aren't really appropriate to show
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
DerpCactusDerp
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by DerpCactusDerp »

Silverware wrote:Side effects include nausea, ataxia, profuse sweating, tremors, a sudden craving for strawberry cornets, a sudden craving for uncircumcised boy D***s, acute thromboctyopenia, aplastic anemia, internal hemorrhaging, and death. Contraindicated in pregnant women and patients suffering from renal, hepatic and cardiac failures. In the event of a severe overdose do not consult your physician, do not call emergency services, do not pass go and do not collect $200, simply bite down on a death and prepare for an excruciating death.
Actually, it was bite down on a cloth. These look awesome anyhow, they look like something I'd use for space machines (bulldozers, macerators, rubbish clearers, etc.). Wow!