EinTek Weapons and Fighters Division

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Actually, Kazu, not really. That's the *REALLYBIG* railgun; I'm working on the Arcamag, but I'm having trouble making it not look completely ass-y. :lol:
InkFox
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by InkFox »

absolutely LOVE the EBK's, definitely voting for more of the same style (I'm kinda hooked on the shell weaponry)
all together your weapons have only gotten better with swzation, which baffles me that they could be made better at all.
And so I curiously venture into the world of shipbuilding, unsure of what I might find...
HydreMajor117
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by HydreMajor117 »

ME WANT IT
ME can't HAVE :cry:
Seriously how do you guys get hoses from here i tryed to register'em right out the forum by good'ol "Image register" and it don't work....
Someone already downloaded it or not possible ATM ?

Edit:OK sorry for that, what i meant is: i actually do download images but they doesn't show up anywhere...
But when i download something else at the same directory they DO show up in the directory selecting window...WTF ?
It also did happened to a few .shp files i downloaded from the database...
I do have RAR and friends, so no problem in theory right ?

NVM all that crap before:just my OS (Vista) messing up....
BTW if it doesn't mean anything to you its normal...i was in a hurry early in the morning so yeah must be pretty funny but i just don't use any transalator dude...IS MY ENGLISH THAT POOR ?!?!? :(
Last edited by HydreMajor117 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

WTF? Put down the Mountain Dew/Bong/Crackpipe/Espresso and try again, with proper grammar so I can understand just what the frak you're trying to say! :roll:
Raul
Captain
Captain

Post by Raul »

WOW! I've seen people have pretty crazy trips but thats hilarious to read. Dude, your translator is throwing in a lot of words that don't belong, so you should use another. Are you asking where you can download the sprites?
LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

Post by LactoseTolerant »

Translators will give you nice-looking sentences, that usually have funny word usage and some grammatical errors, along with untranslated words.

I'd like see more mid-small SWA sprites, and the Einteck ERG-666 Heavy Repeating railgun feels kinda.... flat... at the top...
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
Silver Swordsman
Commander
Commander

Post by Silver Swordsman »

HydreMajor117 wrote:ME WANT IT
ME can't HAVE :cry:
Seriously how do you guys get hoses from here i tryed to register'em right out the forum by good'ol "Image register" and it don't work....
Someone already downloaded it or not possible ATM ?

Edit:OK sorry for that, what i meant is: i actually do download images but they doesn't show up anywhere...
But when i download something else at the same directory they DO show up in the directory selecting window...WTF ?
It also did happened to a few .shp files i downloaded from the database...
I do have RAR and friends, so no problem in theory right ?

NVM all that crap before:just my OS (Vista) messing up....
BTW if it doesn't mean anything to you its normal...i was in a hurry early in the morning so yeah must be pretty funny but i just don't use any transalator dude...IS MY ENGLISH THAT POOR ?!?!? :(
MMMHMMMM... It must be so. My suggestion: calm down. Breathe, relax. Then you will achieve coherency and we will all be happy.

BTW, the railgun is a bit weird. You need to do something about it.
If admirals hate and trash your ships,
If you can't get it right;
Then off you go, but don't call quits;
Just go make custom sprites.

Solare:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4858