Ixranin's Armory (Lots of GIFs warning)

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Ixranin's Armory (Lots of GIFs warning)

Post by Anna »

Doogie12 wrote:
-Desert- wrote:Yup, it does, but they are all stuffed into one folder. I suppose it's not very bad, but it might give an occasional error, that's all.
I fail to see how that's bad. You have to abide by sprite naming rules in order for downloaded ships to work.
It's bad because not all of these sprites are meant to go in the same folder. If the Repack has them all inx the same folder, it will result in conflicts with people who aren't using the repack and actually followed the instructions Ixranin gave on which sections goin which folders.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Anna wrote:
Doogie12 wrote:
-Desert- wrote:Yup, it does, but they are all stuffed into one folder. I suppose it's not very bad, but it might give an occasional error, that's all.
I fail to see how that's bad. You have to abide by sprite naming rules in order for downloaded ships to work.
It's bad because not all of these sprites are meant to go in the same folder. If the Repack has them all inx the same folder, it will result in conflicts with people who aren't using the repack and actually followed the instructions Ixranin gave on which sections goin which folders.
Since the repack follows the sprite naming rules well, I was assuming he was referring to the large file size, not this. Whatever the case, follow the directions Ixranin posted here.
naysayers will be shot
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

EDIT: I decided to check what to put where and discovered that everything that's supposed to in the "Ixra" folder is there, but the rest seems... missing? I dunno.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.