Kaelis' Section Factory

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: Kaelis' Section Factory

Post by -Desert- »

Oh god no. Never ignore Anna unless you have a deathwish. Moreover, your second post is random and offtopic and I doubt it will remain in here for long.

Good luck.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
xjosephx
Ensign
Ensign

Post by xjosephx »

desert i don't even know what necroing is but sorry if i broke some rules
offence is the best defence! I was merely defending myself when i destroyed your homeworld.
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

Anna wrote:Please don't necro two-year old threads for no reason.
Necroing means you post in a very old thread (this one was two years old)

Moreover, a staff member told you not to do this. It's wise to at least post something like "Sorry, I didn't see that" or something else, but you should probably not ignore any reply you get.

Since this is Anna I'm talking about, I advise you to be kind/nice/respectful. I've seen a few people get burnt down to ashes because they were stupid enough to refuse either any criticism, or were simply stupid and annoying.

Remember, this is only andvice. You don't have to do what I said :)
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

xjosephx wrote:desert i don't even know what necroing is but sorry if i broke some rules
Well, had you actually read the rules you would understand.
naysayers will be shot
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

For the record, further off-topic posts and necroposting (if you don't know what that is, read the damn forum rules) will earn an immediate warning. Don't do it. If you're thinking of doing it, stop stare at yourself in the mirror in shame, and then slap yourself in the face for being a daft git incapable of following simple instructions.

Thank you.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.