My sprites

Share your custom sprites. Go on, show us how good you are with pixels. I dare you.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

My sprites

Post by ShizukaNekoShiki »

:!: Read this :!: FYI: Don`t listen to someone when they say " Alt+F4 " thats an very old & evil shortcut trickery. mew- (Function of the " Alt+F4 " , Its purpose is to quickly close out of windows on a pc). mew- I just uploaded some random sprites that i created (Pixel Rocket not mine). mew- >:3 Creating my first BSG with minecraft sprites. mew-
SNSSpritesRandom.zip
Sprites I made. mew- Pixel rocket not mine. mew-
(121.37 KiB) Downloaded 759 times
My first legal ship that I made. mew- Image
My ships are over powered in the front of them & are slow moving giants. mew- Image
ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

MayaSurisProject

!TopSecret!
Attachments
MayaSirus.zip
This ship will happily blast your foes into after live with is huge size & huge fire power. mew-
(343.72 KiB) Downloaded 702 times
My ships are over powered in the front of them & are slow moving giants. mew- Image
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: My sprites

Post by Doogie12 »

Cool, you haven't listened to anything we've said.
Anna, can you ban this him now?
naysayers will be shot
ShizukaNekoShiki
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

:?: I made my ship out of the parts that the game gave me in the stock section & ETC. mew- So what did I do wrong now? mew- BTW I`m not a him I`m a her... mew- =-.-=
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Listing all the things you're doing wrong would take ages, but if I had to give a short list.

1) This is a ship, not a custom sprite, so it should have been posted in the "Custom Ships and Designs" board, not the "Custom Content & Sprites" board.
2) Your screenshot is tiny and terrible. Shipmaker has a built-in screenshot function which lets you press F9 and then click-and-drag to select an area to take a screenshot of. Use that for taking not-terrible screenshots.
3) You are still putting "mew" in every post and if you keep doing this I will ban you.

I'm going to give you a chance to shape up because this forum is so inactive that I really don't care that much, but seriously, just stop posting like a goddamn twelve year old.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.