Spamming my old stock ships here.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Spamming my old stock ships here.

Post by -Desert- »

As you might guess by that title, this is where my stock things end up. You may throw comments and improvements at me, but these ships aren't really being developed for proper use and were mainly for toying around with destroying things efficiently. Even though quite a few have nanomatices on board, they are defeatable, be it with some difficulty.
First, and most overpowered, the Delos:
SMscreen00.png
As you may have noticed, this was made with the vanilla Shipmaker. Though it's overpowered somewhat, it doesn't really pack that much punch because the weapons are mounted in too many different directions.

Next, we have something slightly newer. I called it Pirate Missile Destroyer, but it's not really a destroyer and more of a frigate perhaps.
SMscreen02.png
SMscreen02.png (6.23 KiB) Viewed 30207 times
I've once done an attempt at an actual stock fleef, but it turned out very poor. This thing (Batistos Broadside Cruiser) was the largest of the three ships I managed to make:
SMscreen03.png
This nonexistent fleet also had a crap frigate with a few blasters, a destroyer with better blasters and a gluon bolter, and an upgraded one with more armor and weapons, and a booster instead of a gluon (meant to be a bit like the Hestia Alpha).

Other uninteresting things include a destroyer-sized ship with ACs, a Frosch and some missile racks called Lideaniar (which is a crappy name), some ships I built based on some very old pictures of improved stock ships or alternative stock designs (stock being used for the 'stock' collection of ships that you find ingame) and something with 2 stock#26's positioned to be huge shields with a TacNuke and some missiles, called Cannon for no particular reason.

If you want more screenshots and/or ship downloads, ask me. I might do this without request, but the chances are aother games will distract me instead, so please ask.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.