super-nova stock ships :)

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

super-nova
Ensign
Ensign

super-nova stock ships :)

Post by super-nova »

hi everybody i just joined this site and i wanna show u guys here my ships

let me start with a small transport ship

hope u guys tell me is it good for a starter or not :)
Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Re: super-nova stock ships :)

Post by Majicnanas »

Welcome to the forums! :D (We could always use more people on here.)

Let me give you some pointers on your ship here:
-Color seems fine, but it could use some little details here and there. (doodads and glows to finish it off)
-Section work seems a little slapped on there, so when building ships, try to make the sections flow or look like they have a purpose.
-The stocks sections aren't as popular as they once were, but that doesn't mean u can't use them, if you like them, and want to continue making stock ships, have a look at my forum.
-Another important thing, when making a ship try to start with the center sections first, as this gives the impression that your ship is built tough. Without any sections in the middle, it looks like 2 halves (Is that how you spell that?) joined together but aren't connected in anyway.
Add me on steam @majicnanas
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: super-nova stock ships :)

Post by -Desert- »

Have you even read the rules jason? You should make your own topic.
As for the stock ship: what Majic said. However, your ships already seem to have a certain feeling of depth in them, which is nice and better than the uberships that usually show up :D
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.