Ships.A few.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Re: Ships.A few.

Post by -Desert- »

Because the post was also completely unnecessary. Anna is very fair: the more senseless the post, the ruder the insults that you get back for it.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

Lukasmah wrote:
Anna wrote:Nope. wordswordswordswords
That was unnecessarily rude.
No it wasn't. If anything, Anna needs to stop nerfing himself.
STARSTRUCK

Post by STARSTRUCK »

Honestly, I was going to do it if Anna didn't. I'm fully lucid that I might've been ripping into an excited 12-year-old who really digs Pokemon, although that's really no excuse.
Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Lukasmah »

While I do agree the weird encrypted message was pointless and somewhat spammy, I feel calling someone a massive dickhead just because of it is a bit too much. Especially considering Anna can answer much worse posts (such as the idiotic post in this topic) in a nicer manner, even though they don't deserve it.
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln
BSOD_2.0
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by BSOD_2.0 »

Dangit,you shouldve told me you posted ships when you asked were mine where.And seriously,Unown font?
-Desert-
Captain
Captain

Post by -Desert- »

Yes. Don't worry, he's learned his lesson.
Quite frankly I wonder why I ever began making ships for this. You see, my work never becomes quite as good as I feel it deserves to.