LostAmongStars' Creations:

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LostAmongStars
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: LostAmongStars' Creations:

Post by LostAmongStars »

Necrontyr1998 wrote:I defiantly find your final design most agreeable. Maybe stick some thing on it that outlines it as a torp' bomber (like a couple of warhead sticking out from under the wings, would help to break up the shape too).
That's the one you like the best? LOL I like that one the -least- out of all my designs thus far :P But, to each their own I suppose. But I'll definitely continue working on it--I still think there's more design to be tweaked from that frame yet. But, since I've been suffering from "builder's block" in the theatre of space, I figured maybe I'd switch gears a bit. I actually think this is a first for the BSF community (I could be wrong) but with a sprite-machine like this, you're really only limited by your imagination. I give you: the Altairian LTV Mk. III. A land transport vehicle, used when the Altairian Milita needs to move large quantities of troops or light-to-medium equipment around. Heavily armored and with 6 heavy-duty-tread wheels, the LTV Mk. III can conquer the toughest terrain.
Attachments
SMscreen012.png
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: LostAmongStars' Creations:

Post by Doogie12 »

It's not terrible, but it's a little too saturated for my taste. Perhaps the problem is that the entire thing is colored, without really any of the standard greyscale mixed in there.

Also this has been done before, just FYI. Not like that matters anyhow.
naysayers will be shot