Netharis' Ships and... stuff.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Lukasmah
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Netharis' Ships and... stuff.

Post by Lukasmah »

Netharis wrote:Hmm... I think that might have happened because I intended for it to be a space station, but it became a ship sometime during its construction and the wings that were meant to be solar panel arrays became, well, wings.
How's this?
SMscreen022.png
I believe this is the widest I can make it go without having to do a major restructuring of the cannon area.
Maybe you could make the gun a bit wider and shorter. Just a tiny little bit. It looks too fragile and stands out too much. It should stand out, but not in such a way. It doesn't fit into the rest of the ship, it's more like somene pretty much glued it to the front, and it looks pretty fragile. Other than that, it looks really, really good. You may want to make the thruster on the back of the wing a bit bigger than that thing on the front, though.
Last edited by Lukasmah on Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Quotes posted on the internet are hard to verify."
-Abraham Lincoln
Netharis
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Netharis »

Heh. Thanks, Doogie. :)

@Lukasmah,
Unfortunately, I don't believe that I will be revisiting that ship in the foreseeable future. Mainly due to me being really lazy.
Thanks for the feedback, though. I'll keep it in mind for my future ships.

Anyway, a combination of a lack of inspiration and me being caught up with graduation and graduation-related things has meant that shipbuilding's been rather slow.
Nonetheless, here are some things I've been working on:
SMscreen0165.png
SMscreen0163.png
SMscreen0160.png
SMscreen0160.png (6.1 KiB) Viewed 4381 times
Needless to say, all of these are extremely WIP and may change drastically during construction.
Chiiro
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Chiiro »

Netharis wrote:
SMscreen0163.png
Graduation, not so important. This, now this is important.
Fly me to the moon, so I can play among the stars~
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars~