At long last, I made a thing ... again. An empress returns?

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: At long last, I made a thing ... again. An empress retur

Post by Anna »

Zalausai wrote:It could benefit from some glows on those round black sections along the center line. Maybe in the dark circular parts on the wings sections as well. They could be a faint oranges / yellow or violet like the rest of the ship.
The round black sections are going to have guns on them. She did state it was unarmed presently. Those are gun mounts.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Zalausai
The Tutorialist
The Tutorialist

Post by Zalausai »

They don't have to be visible. They could hold a scatter beam. However, I guess plain guns would work.
Has written a series of tutorials for the newbies
Zalausai's Tutorial Index

Created: Elements of Discord, Heaven's Grace, and Hell's Last Battalion.

I stop in from time to time to check in on the community. Though I don't spend much time with shipmaker anymore.
Proud parent since: 8/15/2013 (Baby Boy)

Good shipbuilders never die . . . they just fade away.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

They're going to be "plain guns", yes.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Lizzie
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Lizzie »

Zalausai wrote:They don't have to be visible. They could hold a scatter beam. However, I guess plain guns would work.
What the hell is wrong with the turrets being visible? And why in god's name would I just use a bunch of scatter beams hidden behind glows?
I already have plans for the turrets anyway. Just haven't bothered adding them yet. The dark circular parts are indeed turret mounts as Anna said.

Quoting the post with the new ship just so people don't have to look back a page:
Lizzie wrote:I made a new ship, it is also unarmed right now. I'll add guns to them later when I feel like messing around with the weapons.