Infected Design.Co

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Infected Design.Co

Post by Anna »

Doogie12 wrote:What. He's gonna have a hard time keeping a job in life.
This. I'd be out of a job if I ran away every time I got yelled at. My boss is a bigger asshole than I am. Well, whatever Infected, if your ego is too frail to handle people telling you off for doing silly things, then I guess bye? If not, wipe your eyes, man up and learn from the experience. Even Miram here knows that running away isn't the right thing to do, and I've been far harsher with him than I have been with you.
Infected wrote:Silver Winged Seraph, I see why everyone seems to regard you as a complete asshole, because you are.
Sup.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Miram
Commander
Commander

Post by Miram »

Anna I'm learning with you.
because every time I'm coming here you give me a important lesson. *Crys* Mommy!
I'm rare akuma you argument is invalid.
Zalausai
The Tutorialist
The Tutorialist

Post by Zalausai »

What a twisted sense of humor Anna. With all the brutal effectiveness of an inner city curb stomp.
Has written a series of tutorials for the newbies
Zalausai's Tutorial Index

Created: Elements of Discord, Heaven's Grace, and Hell's Last Battalion.

I stop in from time to time to check in on the community. Though I don't spend much time with shipmaker anymore.
Proud parent since: 8/15/2013 (Baby Boy)

Good shipbuilders never die . . . they just fade away.
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

Anna is like a teach to us even though he gets angry and bawls at you like a barking dog when you mess something up. (Our disciplinary teacher is like that) and i don't regard him as an asshole (He does get on my nerves sometimes since i easily lose temper) so why not stop being a jerk and listen to him because your not the king of the Gods.
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world