War for the Universe - Independent Ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: War for the Universe - Independent Ships

Post by Anna »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4770 Download is in the first post. Click the words "Get It Here!"
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Doogie, I would appreciate it if you would upload that missing weapon sprite for the Kuparax.

Also, all these ships you posted make me half-tempted to resume CALIBURN and use your ships in it. :P I may end up doing that, if you approve.

EDIT: I am completely fucking baffled by your use of TeamStripes and SS_windows as sections instead of doodads, though.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

The machinegun is just the regular HM one. I have no idea why I set it to that other one.
And I use sections for more customization options, as well as it makes depthing a lot easier on a laptop. The minute balancing actually matters I will revert to doodads.
Feel free to go all caliburn again, although my ships were smaller scaled than yours. You can use my big ones too.
naysayers will be shot