Some stock ships of mine

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Klaypex
Ensign
Ensign

Some stock ships of mine

Post by Klaypex »

I haven't been on these forums in awhile... Haven't played BSF in awhile either so here's my my stock ships. Wasn't up for trying to make anything special so ya that explains the uh... Poorness in their designs lol. (Didn't feel like using custom sprites)
Attachments
A derelict of this ship was found floating around a small colony world known to the Nolusian people as Hyperion 4. It was classed as a Type 4 star ship (Nolusian class for Light Cruiser or Heavy Destroyer). Attempts at salvaging Alien Tech from the ship resulted in very undesirable events, mutations spread from an unknown virus vigorously wiping out the population of  Hyperion 4, soon after being abandoned the planet was destroyed.
A derelict of this ship was found floating around a small colony world known to the Nolusian people as Hyperion 4. It was classed as a Type 4 star ship (Nolusian class for Light Cruiser or Heavy Destroyer). Attempts at salvaging Alien Tech from the ship resulted in very undesirable events, mutations spread from an unknown virus vigorously wiping out the population of Hyperion 4, soon after being abandoned the planet was destroyed.
This is the main battleship for the Nolusian fleet designated the Extinguisher-class. The information of this ship is classified.
This is the main battleship for the Nolusian fleet designated the Extinguisher-class. The information of this ship is classified.
This ship is the pride of the Nolusian armada designated the Eradicator-class Mother-ship. Which replaced the older Phalanx-class Home-ship.
This ship is the pride of the Nolusian armada designated the Eradicator-class Mother-ship. Which replaced the older Phalanx-class Home-ship.
Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Re: Some stock ships of mine

Post by Majicnanas »

These are good for stock sprites. Are these in anyway overpowered, because they do LOOK overpowered.
Add me on steam @majicnanas
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

It does look a little on the weapon spam side. Since you can edit weapon values, I recommend not covering your hull in stock guns but rather have 3-4 death guns.
To be honest, I'm no good at stock ships so I instead advise you to look in the old ship archives to see what you can do.
naysayers will be shot
Satin181
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by Satin181 »

I have to agree with Doogie, there are quite abit of ships, a good technique for placing weapons is keep them on the outskirts of the ship and then place them under a object with the W key. For stock ships though they are pretty nice.
If you can dodge my ships you can dodge a ball.