Thingy things by Shamrocksoldier

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Thingy things by Shamrocksoldier

Post by shamrocksoldier »

This will be my thread for most things I make in the next year. Unless I decide to make a new universe and back story and stuff like I did with my UNGW fleets, all my ships and story less fleets will go here.

I honestly have no idea what I want to call this ship, since most of my ship names come from a set back story or Irish mythology, so without further ado I present...

This thing

Yeah. Prettiest thing I've made in a while. C&C are welcome :)
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Re: Thingy things by Shamrocksoldier

Post by R0ni »

( >______________O)o Does it have any guns? Not that it is nessesity, but universe is dangerous thing, you know.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well, looks like it does have several convenient mounting points for weapons, though there is nothing saying they can't be hidden.

Very nice looking vessel you got there. Almost cute in a cartoonish way, but I love the antennas. The middle of the front section is a bit awkward but definitely a great start for the new year!
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Post by shamrocksoldier »

jwa8402 wrote:Well, looks like it does have several convenient mounting points for weapons, though there is nothing saying they can't be hidden.

Very nice looking vessel you got there. Almost cute in a cartoonish way, but I love the antennas. The middle of the front section is a bit awkward but definitely a great start for the new year!

Thank ya! I hadn't actually bothered to arm it yet. I'll get around to it when inspiration strikes, I can't decide if I want it to have missiles and kinetic weapons or energy weapons.
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well the little circles on those four blue pieces by the engines would work well for mounting guns. The grey piece on either side of the middle could probably fit a missile launcher if you use the right cover sprite. Alternatively, you could just hide lasers or something under the antennas.