The War for the Universe - Miora Colonies

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: The War for the Universe - Miora Colonies

Post by CryoSleep »

How about a hard point for the tip of the minaret?
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Hmm, after several battles with these guys I can't decide whether they are over-gunned and over-powered or mine are under-gunned and under-powered. Probably both lol.
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

I have the newest batch armed and ready. Slight tweaking still needs to occur, but they are ready for their new role as being the most OP ships ever.
Minaret DI is super tough, but can't exactly....move
Gargoyle DI is a much different role than the direct assault the Gargoyle uses. Lots of missiles and short range beams.
naysayers will be shot
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

( > o<)/ God damit Doogie! Miora are gonna make fun of Darkness at this rate. ( o. o)/ I love your ships though. ( >. >) I suppose I gotta let your arm the Darkness ships too?
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Oh c'mon, my ships have trouble against the first batch of Mior!
Deus Est Mechanicus

Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Gargoyle DI did actually lose to Gargoyle. And the Minaret fight was a close one.
The Redemption Pool serves as a light and fast attack cruiser/frigate. Flying Buttress is just a ribbed vault with assault batteries and no missiles. Adornment is pretty much a Zelus, whereas the Steeple is the Proteus.
naysayers will be shot
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

By the way, I think we should make few Ratai / Miora hybrid ships. By that I mean.. for example Ratai built ships that have materials provided by Miora, giving it the peige color your ships have (with.. maybe white stribes or something to indicate its Ratai) or in turn, Miora ships that have old Ratai tech from extensive acrhives they have.. you know.. things Ratai have knowhow how to build, but have not been able to due to lack of resources or availability of some more complex ones. Advanced weapons, Intra system jump drives or even shields.... well.. with of course keeping the common sense, since your ship are quite op already. Heh. Maybe advanced defence platform wielding god kiler cannon.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Revised the download and added to the original post. I armed that batch you got a glimpse of and added a new ship.
EDIT* Roni you ninja'd me.
I would like to do that, actually. I think the Ratai should have some advanced ships sporting the golden Mioran alloys and some particle weapons. I actually have a Word document with a list of Mioran weapons.
naysayers will be shot
R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Im already making one. Hehe. I think I finish the hull and then toss it for you to equip. Or perhaps we could make two variants of such ship. One with traditional Ratai kinetic weaponry, and one with Mioran particle weaponry. First built on Ratai forgery ships, and latter under license in Miora shipyards.
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Just wondering where we're gonna get the real battles underway, should we make some rules for different scenarios or what? I know I'll create a thread over on the discussions forum so we can, well.... ...discus.
Deus Est Mechanicus

R0ni
Captain
Captain

Post by R0ni »

Done.

Arime project is demostration of how tight Miora - Ratai alliance is and how much these two very different species can accomplish together once common language and ground is found. During the initial contact between the two species, Ratai were viewed far more primitive by Miora than what it really was - due to very grude and low tech appearance of Ratai ships. However, this believe was completely turned upside down when select few Mioran researchers and scientists were allowed to come aboard Ratai Sleeper ship Keeper of memories, and were allowed limited to access Ratai memory archives, storing all Ratai knowledge they had with them from the old empire. It quickly became clear that Ratai had actually went backwards in terms of technology worth thousands of years after the near extinction of their species. Ratai still had knowhow to build wonders even surpassing the Mioran technology, but were unable to due to certain resources being non accessable. Miora definately were interested in this sort of advancements, and it really did not take long before Ratai was trading its technological knowledge for Resources and lincenses to build ships withing Mioran shipyards.

Arime project is one such under said license. Destroyer / cruiser class - depending on which specie you ask, is supposed to join Ratai fleet 20 strong withing month - 12 build in Ratai forgery ships with Ratai weapons and 8 withing Mioran shipyards, with Mioran weapons.

---

Here is the frame, now do your additions Doogie. (o. o ) I left the engine section, weapons, and windows for you. You can also change the shape or overall look if you feel like it.
Attachments
Ratai (Hybrid) Arime.sb4
Le bluebrint.
(15.67 KiB) Downloaded 196 times
Arime
Arime
SMscreen010.png (14.06 KiB) Viewed 3980 times
calvin1211
Commodore
Commodore

Post by calvin1211 »

Uh, the Ossuary has a random thruster floating around at (677,-25). I'm assuming that's not intentional? Also some of the doodads and stuff are still left as teamcolours for it and the Minaret.
CryoSleep
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by CryoSleep »

That's a little nice.
Creations
Cryoware Enterprises, where ideas go
Cryoware Heavy Yards, Heavy ships
Delphinus Gulf Wars (Formerly War for the Universe)
Coalition of Terra
Quote of the occasion: It takes one man to change the world
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

calvin1211 wrote:Uh, the Ossuary has a random thruster floating around at (677,-25). I'm assuming that's not intentional? Also some of the doodads and stuff are still left as teamcolours for it and the Minaret.
Fixed that. Yeah, that's what happens when your laptop has a jumpy mouse.
naysayers will be shot
Majicnanas
Captain
Captain

Post by Majicnanas »

Nvm. Wrong Topic.
Last edited by Majicnanas on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Add me on steam @majicnanas