Necrontyr,s first (successful) ships

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Necrontyr,s first (successful) ships

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Hi, after clearing up a few difficulty's i had with shipbuilder I've finally started producing some ships worthy of being show on the forum (hopefully). Most of my ships creation is done by mirroring so for my next group of ships i want to try something more asymmetric.

My favorites so far:
Spoiler!
Renozich medium cruiser 'Glory of Zatz' (top right)<br />Gailis colonial Destroyer (bottem left)
Renozich medium cruiser 'Glory of Zatz' (top right)
Gailis colonial Destroyer (bottem left)
Ship stats

Mechanati Fleet

Name: Arc of sorrow
arcofsorrow.jpg
Fleet: Mechanati
Class: Medium cruiser
Weapons: Type Omega Hadron lance, Twin sub-photonic beams.
Armor: Six proximity detector battery.
Propulsion: Twin recarbonater engines

History: The first ship released from the Croll forge-world shipyards after its rebellion against Terra. It began its traitorous voyage by imposing the new Mechanati rule over neighboring systems.

Threat level: 8/10
Orders upon contact: Engage at will.

Name: Soulfire
SOF.jpg
Class: Battlebarge
Weapons: Type ALPHA particle howitzer, Twin missile battery's, Twin bow mounted plasma cannons.
Armor: six proximity detector battery.
Propulsion: Twin recarbonater engines.

History: The Mechanati have gone all-out now that Terran weapon specifications no longer apply. The Super-heavy weapon 'Type ALPHA particle howitzer' was invented by Cestus Narcos, one of the Mechanati's senior Mech-adept's. The weapon earned him a promotion to the rank of 'Mechandrite' and therefore his own flagship: 'Fist of steel'.

Threat level: 9/10
Orders upon contact: stay out of range until reinforcements arrive.

Name: Fist of steel
please ignore the damage to the stern sponson.... lol
please ignore the damage to the stern sponson.... lol
Class: Grand Cruiser
Weapons: Type ALPHA particle howitzer, Two twin plasma warhead missile battery's, Twin bow-mounted macro cannons, Twin bow-mounted sub-photonic lasers, five Twin broadside concussion cannons, Two twin duel broadside concussion cannons, Two Twin stern-mounted sub-photonic lasers, Twin stern-mounted concussion cannons.
Armor: Extensive Antimatter shielding, twenty-six duel proximity detector battery's.
Propulsion: Quad recarbonater engines.

History: First commissioned as a heavy cruiser called 'The brazen mount' to Admiral Hal Navar by the Asteric orbital Shipyards. 'The brazen mount saw 26 years service with several Terran exploration fleets until it joined the UNVC (United Nations Void Coalition) Praedance sector fleet. The ship was docked at an orbital plate over the Croll forge-world for refit when the Mechanati rebelled against Terra. The ship was gutted from the inside leaving no survivors including Admiral Navar. The ship was salvaged by the Mechanati and upgraded beyond recognition to a grand cruiser. 'The brazen mount' received its new captain after the destruction of 'Sirilis' (A Gailis colonial space platform), Mechandrite Cestus Narcos renamed the Ship 'Fist of steel' upon his initiation and installed a 'Type ALPHA particle howitzer' (the weapon that earn't him his promotion). The infamous 'Fist of steel' continues to serve the Mechanati in the Praedance sector.

Threat level: 10/10
Orders upon contact: Retreat and report to nearest UNVC command center.

Renozich fleet

Name: Glory of Zatz
Diagram
Diagram
Fleet: Renozich
Class: Medium cruiser
Weapons: Twin duel heavy Antimatter beams, Twin duel Phazer's, Twin plasma bolters.
Armor: Flank Antimatter shielding, Defense beamer platform.
Propulsion: Bosonic repulsar engine, Long-range warp drive.

History: First Renozich hostile ship discovered to the galactic north by the Gailis colonial Research group. Captain Ort Quatermass last reported returning fire upon the ship after being fired upon himself. He wasn't heard from again.

Threat level: 8/10
Orders upon contact: Request reinforcements.

Name: Androzach
The ones that are winning are the Androzach's
The ones that are winning are the Androzach's
Class: Corvette
Weapons: Bow-mounted duel antimatter beams, Auto-drones.
Armor: Bow Antimatter shielding, Defense laser platform
Propulsion: Bosonic intergrator engine
Threat level: 6/10
Orders upon contact: Request reinforcements.

Name: Shratz
The destroyer wishes it had more shields...
The destroyer wishes it had more shields...
Class: Kamikaze
Weapons: Itself, Self destruct.
Armor: Necrite bow plating.
Propulsion: Twin Super-carbine Bosonic Thrusters

History: First seen (or not) by the Gailis colonial Battle-barge 'Dark duke'. The ship sporadically exploded 5 seconds after sending its report: "We have visual on five incredibly fast contacts approaching our stern. Augers suggest that they are 3 kilometers out and closing!." All hands were lost.

Threat level: 10/10
Orders upon contact: Initiate emergency evasive maneuvers and pray in the few seconds you have.

Gailis colonial fleet (UNVC)

Name: Gailis colonial Destroyer
Diagram
Diagram
Fleet: Gailis colonial Fleet
Class: Light cruiser
Weapons: Twin Solid-round repeaters, Heavy prow-mounted cannon, Seeker missile battery.
Armor: Frontal void sheilds
Propulsion: Duel side-mounted fission thrusters

History: The Gailis colonial Destroyer was the main class battleship supplied to Gailis by Terra upon its colonization. Their task complete, the ships now accompany research vessels on their voyages to the galactic north.

Shipwrecks
whilst experimenting with ship maker I've mucked up several other ships. one that i quite liked is 'The Gailis colonial HUNTER cruiser'.
I mirrored depthed weapons causing a code conflict, but even after removing all the modules on the ship, i still have the error. Any ideas?
I can add a download link if you want to see if you can fix it yourself.
I can add a download link if you want to see if you can fix it yourself.
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
HeliosRX
Ensign
Ensign

Re: Necrontyr,s first (successful) ships

Post by HeliosRX »

Awesome ships :)

Do you mind posting the actual ship files? I want to see these in action.

Thanks!
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

HeliosRX wrote:Awesome ships :)

Do you mind posting the actual ship files? I want to see these in action.

Thanks!
Sure, no problem. And thank-you for being the first comment here :D

Download link here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owxnamhq6ys9wc2/q7nBFlHe73

Tell me if it works (iv'e just started using dropbox :| ).
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081
Rookie
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Rookie »

Like them, especially the "Fist of Steel" and "Soulfire".
The courageus don't live forever,
Th cowardly don't live at all.