New ships from the urine soaked halls of ship maker.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

mishasvin
Ensign
Ensign

New ships from the urine soaked halls of ship maker.

Post by mishasvin »

These are some new ships I have cooked up after many months away from ship-maker, listen to me rant no one probably remembers me or cares. :cry: Well anyways here they are!
The Terrek Cruiser, an advanced Cannon fodder device!
The Terrek Cruiser, an advanced Cannon fodder device!
The Terrek Missile boat! Its slow, unwieldy, and poor at close range. Then again the enemy won't get close enough to find out!
The Terrek Missile boat! Its slow, unwieldy, and poor at close range. Then again the enemy won't get close enough to find out!
The Terrek battleship is big and armored, Designed to shrug of heavy assault and still come out on top!
The Terrek battleship is big and armored, Designed to shrug of heavy assault and still come out on top!
The Tyrian cruiser is much more than meat for the grinder! This ship is balanced in all areas, for the commander to lazy to pick more than one type of ship.
The Tyrian cruiser is much more than meat for the grinder! This ship is balanced in all areas, for the commander to lazy to pick more than one type of ship.
The Tyrian battleship is a weapons platform that melts through the toughest armor, and its not lacking in that department either!
The Tyrian battleship is a weapons platform that melts through the toughest armor, and its not lacking in that department either!
These are my ships for now, constructive criticism please.
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: New ships from the urine soaked halls of ship maker.

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

I don't tend to use ship-maker as a toilet, but nice ships. The last one has given me an idea for new fleet design genre.
I don't recognize some of the section sprites that your using there, what packs did you use?
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081