A Merc's stop shop.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

The28
Ensign
Ensign

A Merc's stop shop.

Post by The28 »

Hey guys, I'm new, but I've always been playing around with BSF's Shipbuilder and I also happen to be a common unregistered user for over 2 years. Since I heard (and hopefully) BFS will be redesigned by next year, I felt glad for the community. I recently re-installed BFS for the countless time. It just keeps me coming back for the shipbuilder. I was playing SPAZ (Is it taboo to mention that ?), and I keep remembering the good ol' BFS. So I took SPAZ and threw it away, brought in my favorite top-down indie game back to my PC.

The forum's now a lot less active, but nevertheless it isn't dead :D . I've been seeing Anna and most of the notable members are still active :wink: .

So ummm, back to topic. I have no name for the ship, main reason being I can't figure out how to properly weaponize it. There is a total of about 7 weapon hard-points that I have no idea what to put into. C&Cs about the ship will be gladly accepted.
Hard-points locations :<br />Front tip 1x<br />right-side mounts 2x<br />wing tips 2x<br />ontop of mid wing section 2x
Hard-points locations :
Front tip 1x
right-side mounts 2x
wing tips 2x
ontop of mid wing section 2x
EDIT :: Built another ship it's barely weaponized. I guess it's a laser frigate. BTW in case it isn't obvious it's a broadside firing ship. No name too, and no actual fleet to fit into. I know the Sensor/Com array side is sort of awkward, what do you guys think I should do ? Should I build a whole section so that it wouldn't look that symmetric ? or fit it out with modules/weapons ? [Renamed thread]
4x photon guns (ATM)
4x photon guns (ATM)
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: A Merc's stop shop.

Post by jwa8402 »

I like that bottom one alot more. It has character and looks well thought out.
The28
Ensign
Ensign

Re: A Merc's stop shop.

Post by The28 »

Thanks for the wonderful feedback. I will be trying to make a fleet and I will probably be altering the broadside firing ship a bit too. :D