My New Ship

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

JohnStar1456
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

My New Ship

Post by JohnStar1456 »

Ok now I got into a Shinny detailed ship but it is not as good as you guys can do.

And anyone see any point of adding something or upgrading it pls post a screenshot along with the Download so i can see it :D
Attachments
here is the screen shot.
here is the screen shot.
Custom Ships.rar
here is the Download to my custom ship that is still not finish
(2.29 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
JohnStar1456
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: My New Ship

Post by JohnStar1456 »

Here another one of my Ship.
Attachments
Destroyer.shp
(11.57 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Destroyer.sb4
(13.03 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Name: Destroyer<br />Health points: 900<br />Speed: 2.25<br />Turning Speed: 0.75<br />AI Range: 400<br />Acceleration: 0.05<br />size:117.24
Name: Destroyer
Health points: 900
Speed: 2.25
Turning Speed: 0.75
AI Range: 400
Acceleration: 0.05
size:117.24
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Ah.

Neither are that good, the first one is very boring with its lack of real shape and constant white, you can easily make something better than that block of soap. The next one is okay, however the green and white contrast quite a bit and the weapons are a bit spammy.

Overall okay... but they could use a lot of work.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
JohnStar1456
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by JohnStar1456 »

kittenpillar100 wrote:Ah.

Neither are that good, the first one is very boring with its lack of real shape and constant white, you can easily make something better than that block of soap. The next one is okay, however the green and white contrast quite a bit and the weapons are a bit spammy.

Overall okay... but they could use a lot of work.
Thanx!!.

and for the first one It's really not finish. and for the 2nd one yea I really need to fix the missile and front guns :D