The Harbringer Class Battleship

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

The Harbringer Class Battleship

Post by ZombieBane12 »

my second ship on the forum its still not done yet it needs more work but this one is gonna be smoking hot (for me its smoking hot but its up to you guys since i know criticism is always at the top priority) well here you go
Name: Harbringer Class Battleship

im not that creative when it comes to painting so its gonna be tough and i need a little help for it (just a request of course if you want to help ill post the file tommorow)
enjoy :)
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Re: The Harbringer Class Battleship

Post by shamrocksoldier »

Ummm. you can't just make a new thread for every ship. just use one for all your ships. However, i'm not a mod so its not my place to yell at you. On the ship, It looks a bit cluttered and thrown together, but has some interesting features and a decent shape. just try to clean it up with some Tiling and like I said in your previous post, More doodads and coloring.
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

I actually really like this for some reason. The overall shape I think... That said, I would do some heavy shading or color decals, and work on those gaps and some of the sectionwork that clashes...Quite nice for an early try though!
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

^I know what shape I'll make next.
To be honest, the sectionwork kinda sucks. However, theres not much of a way to improve this other than keep building, lurk more, etc. Basically just get a feel for how shiny sections fit together. Sure it does take a little, but the rewards are spectacular ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5696
naysayers will be shot
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

had a little bit trouble on what doogie said it was a little hard of course Here's my progress
think i need to add more?
hmm i don't know what kind of color i should use on this
To rule a country of a thousand chariots, there must be reverent attention to business, and sincerity; economy in expenditure, and love for men; and the employment of the people at the proper seasons. -Confucius
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

added some doodads
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

shamrocksoldier wrote:Ummm. you can't just make a new thread for every ship. just use one for all your ships. However, i'm not a mod so its not my place to yell at you. On the ship, It looks a bit cluttered and thrown together, but has some interesting features and a decent shape. just try to clean it up with some Tiling and like I said in your previous post, More doodads and coloring.
what tiling?
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

Updated. colored and changed it a little and added weapons
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Much better! Like seriously, that looks quite nice. I thoroughly look forward to your future endeavors.
naysayers will be shot
ZombieBane12
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ZombieBane12 »

Doogie12 wrote:Much better! Like seriously, that looks quite nice. I thoroughly look forward to your future endeavors.
Thanks. :D