A New Beginning ...

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

radiokillaz
Ensign
Ensign

A New Beginning ...

Post by radiokillaz »

Hello . Im Sure You Remember Me As The Guy Who Said : " COOL RIGHT ? ! " And " NICE!!! " To My First Ships . :oops: . ...

Well , After Puberty & Other " Maturing Experiences " . I`ve Come Back W. New Models . Lol .

This First One Was My Take On A Generic Ass Story , With Generic Ass Factions . But DIFFERENT Types Of Ships .
Human Gunboat ? ?
Human Gunboat ? ?
This NEXT One was A Sort Of . . . " Artistic License " On The Original Cronus Battleship . Tightened Up Its Insides , And Gave It 3 Dual Autocannons . . . Excuse Their Color . ( Couldn't Get The Shield JUST Right )

. . . And Thats All FOR NOW :D
Attachments
Cronus 2.0 ( I Think )
Cronus 2.0 ( I Think )
Fuck My New Sig .
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Re: A New Beginning ...

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Dude, ew. Too much information.

Moving on from your wierd sig and to the ships, they're nothing special. The sections you're using aren't very glamorous. My advice would be to switch to a new section pack, try to make the colours flow (regarding the sheilds) and add a little more depth.

Oh, and change your gross sig. ^_^
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

kittenpillar100 wrote:Dude, ew. Too much information.

Moving on from your wierd sig[...]

Oh, and change your gross sig. ^_^
Haha if he wanted a reaction then he definitely got one here didn't he?
radiokillaz
Ensign
Ensign

Post by radiokillaz »

Lmfao . Oh . And By Mature Experiences I Meant Criticism ,
Fuck My New Sig .