Ship i made

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

aHairyMeatSack
Ensign
Ensign

Ship i made

Post by aHairyMeatSack »

It looks kinda weird, so any tips would be appreciated :D
Attachments
SMscreen02.png
SMscreen01.png
DanDrester31
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Re: Ship i made

Post by DanDrester31 »

hmmmmm...... Not bad! Do you have a download Link?
Dandrester31 Ship Designer And Ship Uploader.
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

Again man? Seriously?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2983
He's not been here since January, how can you not figure this out. Don't revive old threads without a good reason and if you feel the need to do so, check this shit (i.e. a person's last online date) before you post. It's actually becoming irritating over here because it makes it seem like new people are posting things when it's really just you necroing them. Not to mention most forums will give you a lot of shit for necroing so not doing it here is essentially practicing etiquette.
DanDrester31
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by DanDrester31 »

Bad Boy wrote:Again man? Seriously?
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2983
He's not been here since January, how can you not figure this out. Don't revive old threads without a good reason and if you feel the need to do so, check this shit (i.e. a person's last online date) before you post. It's actually becoming irritating over here because it makes it seem like new people are posting things when it's really just you necroing them. Not to mention most forums will give you a lot of shit for necroing so not doing it here is essentially practicing etiquette.
OKay im sorry but seriously why are you following me to see my comments Everytime
I mean Come on Yes maybe i don't actually Care about the Date or when it was posted
But im just writing my comments Not try to be mean but this is how i do it.
And i know im writing to Old posts it don't make Sense. So can you Please know that i am a newbie you see.
Im not and Advanced One Or whatever like you. Do you Understand now why i was writing a comment on this.
Dandrester31 Ship Designer And Ship Uploader.
shamrocksoldier
Commander
Commander

Post by shamrocksoldier »

DanDrester31 wrote:
OKay im sorry but seriously why are you following me to see my comments Everytime
He is'nt following you around dude. your comments show up on the board. it makes it seem like people are posting new stuff when they're not. it is a bit annoying...
UNGW Fleet:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6452
The War for the colonies:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6454

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. But In the morning, I shall be sober.”
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

DanDrester31, if you keep necroposting, we're going to have a problem. Stop.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.