The Intergo return!

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

The Intergo return!

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Thats right everyone, I'm back and I'm makin' some shiny stuff based off my first ships I posted here. I rate this as one of my better ships however I still have to do something about that lightning.

Without further ado, here is the Intergo second generation assault desroyer!

Please tell me what you think.
Last edited by kittenpillar100 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
RaffertyPk
Ensign
Ensign

Re: The Intergo return!

Post by RaffertyPk »

I like it! Interesting shape. good color scheme too. keep building!!!
nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by nikinor »

I agree. The shape is quite interesting. However, for an assault destroyer, it doesn't seem very... er, powerful.
stackle
Ensign
Ensign

Post by stackle »

tyrian sprites don't really fit there...
front part looks like crab claw, lol. nice ship.
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

You've gotten better Kittenpillar, however, try to make your sections flow from one to the next a bit more. Apart from that, I have no criticism. More please?
naysayers will be shot
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Look! a frigate! Why did it take so long? well my answer is I procrastinated, and procrastination makes perfect!
More frigates coming soon-ish.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
nikinor
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by nikinor »

kittenpillar100 wrote:Image

Look! a frigate! Why did it take so long? well my answer is I procrastinated, and procrastination makes perfect!
More frigates coming soon-ish.
This one is great. I don't have any criticism. It's a clean ship that has quite a good design. No parts bunched up, a fitting color... love it!
admiral Yorktown
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by admiral Yorktown »

Great ships,the assault destroyer is good and has a good loadout.

For the frigate,it looks good and no weapon spam and nice colour.

10/10.
Admin Edit: Your signature should not be longer than your average post. Yes, I know the limit is 1024. That doesn't mean pile in a load of random shit and tack on obnoxious tagging and bbcodes.