My second ship pack.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Venno borgan
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

My second ship pack.

Post by Venno borgan »

This ship pack has a lot of new ships. I'll just go over the best of the pack.

Rounder Station: A massive vvveeerrryyy slow ship with only one weakness. Smiler to the Death Star.

Cubes: Cube shaped ships that describe them self's in their name. T= Type or what weapons it has. S= the number of sides the weapons are facing. There is only one Cube now.

T.I.E 1: A Star Wars T.I.E Fighter.

Sky Flash: The Sky Flash from Flash Gordon 1954 TV.

Space Station 1: A very powerful Space Station with A damage 100 Blaster, 4 damage 50 Demeters 4 damage 10 Scatter beams and 4 regular Deflector Shields. It's not a Battle Station because it doesn't have enough weapons.

Guards: Like there predecessor the Defense Platform, Each has two Flank Guns and a different weapon.

Pictures are here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1091002793 ... /ShipPack2
Delta_Com
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: My second ship pack.

Post by Delta_Com »

On that round ship, I only have one thing to say: AEGIS SPAM!!!!!
I really think you should use the SW sprites as apposed to the old stock sprites, also.
Best scene in a TV show ever:
"Problem with the transfer tube?"
"No, not really. It seems like every time I get into the tube, Mr. Garibaldi is there. It's like he knows."
"Talia, Mr. Garibaldi is many things, but he's not omniscient." [Garibaldi appears]
"I think I'll take the stairs."
"I think I'll join you."

-- Sinclair and Winters
Babylon 5
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: My second ship pack.

Post by jwa8402 »

You almost wove a rather pretty pattern with the aegis lines on that large circular bit...