I burn.

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

LactoseTolerant
Captain
Captain

I burn.

Post by LactoseTolerant »

Arrrrgh.

Edit-reply:

@Anna
Yeah, even some of my non-shipbuilder friends commented that there was a big contrast in flatness. Been working on this ship for over two weeks, I just pushed out whatever I could after getting tired of getting stuck on the core areas.

@Danny
Thanks for the praise, but i'd never go out on a limb to make fun of people here :P . Anna is too scary for that <3.
Last edited by LactoseTolerant on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Got questions about ShipMaker? Look here!

Life happens.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: I burn.

Post by Anna »

Hey, not bad. I mean, it's really flat, and it feels like it could use some more details or greebly bits in places, but overall it's fairly decent.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Re: I burn.

Post by Danny420Dale »

I thought this thread would have to do with LOLing at Eyeburn's ships. This is much nicer than eyeburn could ever be, but a good laugh would have been fine too. :lol: