The order of blood

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

The order of blood

Post by kittenpillar100 »

After a short dead period I return, and boy are these ships red.
Meet THE ORDER OF BLOOD, a crazy group of cultists obsessed with blood, painting their ships red, wearing red robes, monstorous mechanical walking constructs with deadly tools designed to draw as much blood as possible, you get the idea.

I will start this off with a technology demonstrator destroyer, THE BLOOD RIPPER, original name huh? :lol:
Utilizing a new pink energy system the blood ripper is one of the mostfrighteningly powerful spaceships in the galaxy, able to rip through battleships with its main beam weapon (inspired off Anna' Scott Pilgrim ship) and able to let lose a crushing barrage with its lasers and missiles.
Blood Ripper
Offence:
1 'Blood Phaser' High energy beam
4 Rapid fire missile launchers
6 'Cleaver' Blasters

Defence:
1 'Calming Veins' projectile impender

Utility:
1 'Repeating Heart' energy core
3 'Release Vein' engines
C&C

Credits
Anna for inspiration on the main beam canon
STARSTRUCK for starting alchemy with that shape that kicked off the order of blood
Kaelis, Horsemonster, Fraxy and MelvinVm for the sprites
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: The order of blood

Post by jwa8402 »

Thats pretty nifty...I think you could do something more to the straight area around the nose but I like the wings.

Looking forward to more!
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

That's quite pretty, I hope you make more. I take it they'll all be red though :-P
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

The Sani Sabik called, they would like to inform your guys that they are totally stealing their thing.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

@Horsemonster What are these Sani Sabik things, I've never heard of them.
(I don't play EVE but, now that you mention it I do see the resemblence)
HorseMonster wrote:The Sani Sabik called, they would like to inform your guys that you are totally stealing their thing.
There, little edit, all fixed.

EDIT: If your wondering how I sudenly knew what they looked like I used google to quickly search them.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
HorseMonster
Commander
Commander

Post by HorseMonster »

The Blood Raiders

A religious cult obsessed with human blood who forcibly board other people's starships, subdue the crew by non-lethal means and then drain them of their blood for use in rituals and also space science. Their ship hulls are also painted to look as if they have been splattered with blood.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Wait, is this another example of kittenpillar being an uncreative motherfucker and basically stealing shit from other sources blatantly? kittenpillar, if I gave a shit about the forum at all right now I'd ban you instantly. But since I cannot prove that you outright stole this idea, even though it seems somewhat obvious to me, I'll let it slide.

Also, you're a fucking idiot. Don't ever try correcting anyone's English ever again you fucking moron.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

Awww, I missed you Anna, glad to see you're still as cruel as ever when someone really gets to you. :-D
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

I think the cheerfulness of my avatar lends something to my hate and vitriol filled diatribes, don't you? :D
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Its...yes your right, I can't stop staring at it...
Kiltric
Captain
Captain

Post by Kiltric »

It reminds me of Gin Ichimaru a lot, like right before he stabs somebody in the face.

kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

If you don't like me Anna, you can ban me, if you don't and I do end up posting another ship I'll go through the twenty first pages of the custop ships board or whatever its called and google search to make sure it doesn't copy parts from any sort of eve, starcraft or any other sci-fi thing, I'll avoid weapons and colours as well as fluff because that could make people think of some sort of race from a sci-fi game/movie.

P.S seriously, if you hate me that much you can ban me, I frankly don't care.
Serithi
Commander
Commander

Post by Serithi »

P.S. seriously, that post came across as lame to me. Just sayin'.
My voiceacting portfolio.
""Go solo into a hail of projectiles", they said. "You'll be fine", they said."
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Well races from eve are a bit obscure and probably not all that original themselves.
@Kittenpiller: Naw dude you don't have to go that far but when you come up with an idea like that its always good to run the core concepts through a search engine and make sure. In any case it would take very little to rework that into a separate concept.
Anty
Commander
Commander

Post by Anty »

Anna wrote:Wait, is this another example of kittenpillar being an uncreative motherfucker and basically stealing shit from other sources blatantly? kittenpillar, if I gave a shit about the forum at all right now I'd ban you instantly. But since I cannot prove that you outright stole this idea, even though it seems somewhat obvious to me, I'll let it slide.

Also, you're a fucking idiot. Don't ever try correcting anyone's English ever again you fucking moron.
pfff the whole order of blood idea is so generic it is stupid to say it is stolen. If someone uses elves or dwarfs for his work you are also stealing. Seriously, who even cares? :|