Imperia Terra Navy ^^

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

seiji09
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Imperia Terra Navy ^^

Post by seiji09 »

Hey guys! I finally decided to post a ship, I don't have a color scheme for my fleet so far, so I used the usual team colors for them. And so, it'll be cool if you guys can help me with the color scheme, as well as looking at the ship ^^
Attachments
Oratoria-Class Battleship.shp
(97.95 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Oratoria-Class Battleship.sb4
(115.93 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
Oratoria-Class Battleship - Imperia Terra main battleship
Oratoria-Class Battleship - Imperia Terra main battleship
My ships aren't overpowered, they're just... Extremely Efficient! XD
Ninja-Scar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Imperia Terra Navy ^^

Post by Ninja-Scar »

Well for your first posted ship it looks good. The section work looks great and the only error I can find(if i'm not mistaken) is on the rear it looks like either a mirroring error or a overlap, I also love the core because it makes it look like a super weapon that could charge up and release a giant super wave.If you need an idea for a colour scheme try to think of 2 colours that you like and try to re-colour the ship and see if you like it,The last thing is when using colours is depth(using light and dark colours to make it look less flat).

Overall its a very nice ship and I hope to see more.
seiji09
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by seiji09 »

Oh yeah! I didn't notice the overlap until just recently! ^^; Anyway, thanks for the comment! ^^
My ships aren't overpowered, they're just... Extremely Efficient! XD
Icy
Commander
Commander
Location: THE ARTIC or THE ANTARTIC (or any other cold place...) :D

Post by Icy »

you can hit "f9" to take screenshots ingame (it makes it look better).

Try not to strech sections, it makes the sections look horrible, but for a first post this isn't that bad though. Take a look at some of Anna's or STARSTRUCK's stuff for examples. You can also get some of the new shiny sections in the "custom sections" portion of the forum.
My favorite pokemon: Swampert, and Articuno
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 3267-4421-2889
Minecraft Name:IcyPwnage
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Ya I gotta say that even with the stretched sections its a pretty good design with alot of interesting details. The sectionwork is quite good. If you avoid stretching, and start working on shading/coloring it, you could turn out some good stuff!