Right, let's have another go at asymmetry

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: Right, let's have another go at asymmetry

Post by Anna »

They're both fairly nice. No major criticisms here. I think your vhorpax inspired ship is definitely the best one here, though. Man, his style was great, and you did quite a good job emulating it.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
kittenpillar100
Commander
Commander

Post by kittenpillar100 »

Really? when I look at it I think how horrible it is, because to me, It's horrible.
I think the induction of "LOL" "OMG" and "<3" into the Oxford English Dictionary is a sign of the End Times. Only, instead of a rider on a pale horse, it'll be a gibberish-spewing spastic in a monster truck named "The Dildozer".
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

It's not perfect, but I'd say it's far from horrible, and it has a level of detail and character that these other ships seem to lack.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.