Gryphon Fleet

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Ninja-Scar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Gryphon Fleet

Post by Ninja-Scar »

I do like your new ships and the one thing I would suggest is that you should design something like a team/faction colour.
Or just use colours of what the Gryphon flag would be.

Still I like the look of them because I also like the CIS Cruiser type ship design(less width,more length) from Star Wars.
jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Post by jwa8402 »

Thats fine about the 'lower' sections. I mostly meant the one on the left side of the ship thats a different shade from its mirror. In any case, as I said, I like them for the most part.

Also word of advice. There is nothing wrong with building just for functionality but saying that as a response to suggestions on how to make it look better just sounds dumb. I'm not saying you shouldn't ignore the suggestions and do it your way, just that saying that usually gets a bad reception. No one will get mad if you don't take their suggestion but be graceful in turning it away and maybe people will move on to talking about the other aspects of your designs.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

If you're making ships for functionality and gameplay and don't care about their appearance or making them look good... then why did you only post pictures instead of downloads? Pictures do not allow us to admire the fucking functionality of your ships.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

Bland. Flat. Uninspiring.

Need more colour, better weapon distribution (all the major weapons are located up front and are vulnerable)...

They don't feel like ships. They're just things.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ