Anna's Greatest Hits (Now with High Guard)

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

jwa8402
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Anna's Greatest Hits (Now with High Guard)

Post by jwa8402 »

lol that is incredible! That ship annoyed the heck out of me but you made it look natural. The transition on the middle two struts on the rear kinda bug me but thats only when I look at it up close. In the ingame shot they look fine and the slip fighters are nifty too!
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Words cannot describe how awesome that ship is. Great job!
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
Danny420Dale
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Danny420Dale »

HOLY SHIP! The glows on the red bits make it pop! Where's that pic with the other ship?
LongcatX
Commander
Commander
Location: behind you, oh wait, im behind you again ...watching you...

Post by LongcatX »

love em =3
i am 93.6665% pure randomness.
mato9020
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by mato9020 »

OMG I wish i had ships like those!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FULL SPEED AHEAD
gefer8
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by gefer8 »

These ships are

Code: Select all

Niiiiicccceeee
But the transformation on the "Frank Exchange of Views" and maybe the Gray Area, still fires it's epic weapon when you close the transformation again.

The bee's are quite lag enduring as well. While having 5 war bee's and totally (Blam!) any default pirate ships (Burnt on cheese!), the frames are speaking for themselves.

One other thing to keep in mind is balance. I feel like these ships are from the future, in a top-notch technology center. The only real competitor I found is the Broadsword the TSC fleet (Only on 1 vs. 1).

If the purpose of the ships is detail, then these have are in my favour. I'm also looking forward to these High Guard ships (unless I'm missing the download somewhere).

Edit: The missiles on the Gray Area also shows even if it's closed (and before first transformation), and the (Energy Capsules) are already out (same as Gray Area).

Many of these posts were made quite a few months ago. Maybe I'm posting at the wrong area.
Urist, why is that mega beam firing without a section connected?
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

gefer8 wrote: The bee's are quite lag enduring as well. While having 5 war bee's and totally (Blam!) any default pirate ships (Burnt on cheese!), the frames are speaking for themselves.

One other thing to keep in mind is balance. I feel like these ships are from the future, in a top-notch technology center. The only real competitor I found is the Broadsword the TSC fleet (Only on 1 vs. 1).
Look up his Gilgamesh. You will never complain about lag or overpower again.
naysayers will be shot
gefer8
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by gefer8 »

Not sure if your trying to say "Shut the hell up" or recommending a different ship. Right now I want to try building my own ships. I searched Gilgamesh but did not come with anything useful. :(
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Post by Doogie12 »

Neither, I'm just showing you something that will never make you complain about these ships being laggy or overpowered.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1201&start=240
Also I'm a bit surprised the Memento Mori, Cu Chalain, and Pantheon aren't on here either.
naysayers will be shot
gefer8
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post by gefer8 »

Thank you for the link. They are indeed large enough for my liking :P
Zinowify
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Zinowify »

Is there a download for the big glowy sprite used on the Pilgrim somewhere? I'd quite like to have it
Rather large bump but these forums are unfortunately pretty much half dead so whatever.
folcrum_flyer
Ensign
Ensign

Post by folcrum_flyer »

Don't like the curvier ships... I like my space craft like I like my trucks: Big, square, and capable of ramming something of equal size without taking so much as a dent.
OmegaX123
Ensign
Ensign

Post by OmegaX123 »

Sorry for necroposting, but I was wondering if there might be a download for those High Guard ships... I didn't see any links around them, or in/as the pictures, and I moused-over everything. They are freaking awesome, and (between the name and the design, therefore I assume this was the intention) they remind me of one of my old favorite sci-fi series, Andromeda.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

You can't get them, unfortunately. They were made with a much older version of BSF around five years ago, and no longer work. I also no longer have anything from that long ago due to a HDD failure ages ago.

I remade some of the High Guard ships with Shiny Sections. You can find those here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5806

And yes, the design was based on Andromeda's style of ships. I love that show. :D
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Necrontyr1998
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Necrontyr1998 »

Hi, i hope this is'nt considered necro-posting, but i must say those are some artful ships.

Since your obviously quite the expert in ship-building i was wondering if you could give me some advice on my own designs. I don't know much about aesthetics, I've tried using a few doodads but my ships all seem to be too utilitarian and compact.
Attachments
Ships so far in my Arzan Republic Fleet (from top):<br /><br />Medium cruiser, ARS Kal<br />Light cruiser, ARS sullus<br />Strike craft, Maul Bomber
Ships so far in my Arzan Republic Fleet (from top):

Medium cruiser, ARS Kal
Light cruiser, ARS sullus
Strike craft, Maul Bomber
Deus Est Mechanicus

Owner of 'The Novian Empire', a Delphinius Gulf Wars faction.
Fleet Version 1.8 is finally available for download!
viewtopic.php?f=70&t=7081