Terran update

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Serithi
Commander
Commander

Terran update

Post by Serithi »

Done the Nanz, here's the Terrans.

Aedon

Arcas

Athena

Cronus

Enyo

Eos

Hecate

Helios

Hestia

Hestia Alpha

Oenone

Peitho

Proteus

Sinope

Thetis

Tmolus

Zelus

I've done pretty much nothing but make ships, so i'm gonna take a short break from shipbuilding, then i'll get to work on the Pirates. Lemme know if i missed any ships here, and if there's any mistakes etc.
Attachments
allmycurrentstuff.zip
Put contents in Serithi_custom
(51.93 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
humanships.zip
The .sb4 and .shp files
(57.17 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
My voiceacting portfolio.
""Go solo into a hail of projectiles", they said. "You'll be fine", they said."
Corporal Jomn
Captain
Captain

Re: Terran update

Post by Corporal Jomn »

Holy shit these are good! :shock: Keep it up!
A gay as fuck girl and loving it.
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Post by vidboi »

very nice i must say. there are some gaps between sections in some of the ships, and certain bits, like the two front sections of the hestia, don't quite look right to me. other than that, keep up the good work ^^
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Arcalane
Pseudofeline Overlord

Post by Arcalane »

The use of green could do with being a bit more consistent, but nice use of custom/tweaked sprites.

Don't forget you can spawn all the enemy/player ships in sandbox mode with the controls in the lower right - the # for spawning enemy ships goes as high as 23. 22 and 23 are Nagaya's ships.

There are also a couple of old ships floating around, unused designs like the Hestia Gamma and the old Oenone Delta. Those can be spawned from the friendly-version list too.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
Bad Boy
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Bad Boy »

While on the topic of unused designs, don't forget the pendulum in the custom ships folder. The one used to test out fire triggering, fake aegis and the plasma ball. Also there's the other eos design.

On the note of the eos, the skinny area in the middle looks a bit too much like two triangles meeting in the middle (sorry, poorly described, basically I think it needs to be a bit less skinny somehow). Also, the back of the hestia's wings looks kinda scrawny too. The arcas looks a little beefy/fat as does the athena, though the latter is mainly cause of the large railguns.

Anyway, as arc said organize your green(s) and do a bit of touching up and they'll be as good as your nanz fleet.
Serithi
Commander
Commander

Post by Serithi »

Yeah, i wasn't completely happy with the Hestia, but i wanted to make these (and the Nanz) ships with the same number of sections (excluding the green parts and the sections i made the core out of) as the stock ships (eg. Hestia is just 2 wings and the curved bit) and without stretching anything, so that made it kinda hard to find good sections for my purposes, and it meant i ended up with an anorexic Eos and a chubby Cronus :P. I'm looking on the forums for more sections i could use, and after i've had my break i'll see what i can do to improve the ships. On that note, any suggestions on how i should improve the green parts?
My voiceacting portfolio.
""Go solo into a hail of projectiles", they said. "You'll be fine", they said."