Naego fleet

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

12321YYH
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Naego fleet

Post by 12321YYH »

Hi. This is my first fleet im posting. Ive had these for a few months now so and ive looked at tother peoples ships. I know the color is weird and dosent fit but I like the color blue and I can think of anything else.

Patrol Craft
SMscreen02.png
Fighter
SMscreen03.png
Battleship
SMscreen04.png
Elite Dreadnought
SMscreen05.png
Carrier
SMscreen06.png
Combat drone(spawns from Carrier)
SMscreen07.png
SMscreen07.png (16.14 KiB) Viewed 1929 times

I know the lines in the design makes it look confusing and the weapons don't match with the ship.Im still trying to find the right weapon sprites. I have a few more from this fleet but theyre just for laughs and to experiment with. I can post them though
How many men can we afford to lose in this goddamned war!!!
CheesyErwin
Captain
Captain

Re: Naego fleet

Post by CheesyErwin »

The ships are kind of decent, but the colours might be a little too saturated.
-CheesyErwin.
The one who makes the best[Claim disputed] mechas with BSF currently. (And the creator of the Sabot Cannon of the BSFCE.)

Worlds At War Universe:
The Earth Coaltion
Mars People's Union
The Free City-states of Luna
Doogie12
Admiral
Admiral

Re: Naego fleet

Post by Doogie12 »

Alright, few things,
The shapes are decent, but some look rather frail.
The colors are way to saturated, on the custom color pallette slide the the bar on the right further to the top. This gives them a "creamier" taste and is generally much better.
The biggest mistake is stock guns/modules on them. If its a module set the alpha to 0 so its invisible, change weapon sprites, and unless you have the mirv beta, cover the core.

Aside from that I am pretty pleased with these. I look forwards to your improvements in the future.
naysayers will be shot