Da_Dooley's ships 'n' stuff

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Da_Dooley
Commander
Commander

Re: Da_Dooley's ships 'n' stuff

Post by Da_Dooley »

ohshitniggawhatsgoingon.gif

Da_Dooley made a ship?

Damn right I did!

Please ignore that extraneous nose cone, I'm not sure what happened, but it's fixed.

Backstory:
Spoiler!
After the worldwide hiatus on space travel in 2064, the entire space fleet of the United Earth Navy was scrapped and attention was given toward the improvement of our planet. Years of industrialization had virtually turned it into a floating metal ball. In 2158, virtually no time at all, the planet had been returned to its beautiful green state (we're still not sure how we managed to do it). In a grand celebration, we turned to the orbital facilities that had lay dormant for so long in anticipation of the completion of the flagship of the Blue-Earth Starfleet.

There was a great cheer.

There was a great silence.

There was a great flash of light.

There was a great uproar.

Well, shit had gone to hell. Since nobody had used the orbital shipyards in so long, naturally they busted a gut when told to fabricate a new ship. After two years of repair, in 2160, the orbital shipyards were in a well enough state to fabricate this, the Raptyr.

God, was it ugly.

Well, that was that.
I'm still alive, motherfuckers.