Anna's Shiny Ships - Surprise on Page 5

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

Imaillusion
Captain
Captain

Re: Anna's Shiny Ships - New Stuff Added

Post by Imaillusion »

With the last ship, the only area looking iffy would be the back area, it looks very bland compared to the rest of the ship, might want to focus on that area.

The way the front shaped makes it look kinda boxy, maybe you could replace the front sections with ones that are less angled
Those that live by the sword... get shot by those that don't.
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Post by Anna »

Made some pretty major and extensive changes to the Ordanian SHABS-Pilgrim. Also added side-pods. Here's a peek.

Should be finished within a day or so, as should the GGG-HI Graves. I shall post downloads for both fleets at that time.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
Squishy
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Squishy »

A giant, glowing cylindrical gun requires uber awesome triggering and special effects.

I hoping for that.
Realism, seriously? It's a space ship game. Realism was thrown out the window a long time ago.
god froggy
Commander
Commander

Post by god froggy »

I love the new one, especially the giant-ass engine at the back. But the white things at the very sides of the side pods don't seem to fit, I think it's the colour. Otherwise great IMO.
SO I HERD U LIEK NOOBZ!?
Rugdumph
Commander
Commander

Post by Rugdumph »

Now that's just luscious. Dunno how I never noticed the those parts at the start of the big get-the-hell-outta-my-way laser formed a ring structure, may use that on a massive engine one day. I love the dst sprites behind the centre, does look like a generator with lots of coils. Out of curiosity, are the side pods going to be turreted like on the smaller ships? Either way these are two of the best fleets i've seen in a long time on here.
"Damn hippies with their slippers and mesh bags looking for "adventure" or friggin' nerds who hasn't held anything but a microscope in their girly little hands. Such posers don't last long here." - Wolf (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
Exethalion
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Exethalion »

Fantastic stuff.
I looked at the Pilgrim and it reminded me of this ship you made ages ago, the Destroyer of Worlds:

Maybe you didn't intend the resemblance but still, it's amazing to see how far you and shipbuilding in general have come in 3 years.
Kaelis

Post by Kaelis »

You make Kaelis happy. Very happy.

And damn... look how far weve gone. To think that pure stock ships were once considered pretty.
Anna

Post by Anna »

lol yeah, I did actually recall the resemblance somewhat. After I added the sidepods, I looked at the front of the ship that I had and decided I didn't like it at all, then I thought "Hey, I'll give it a big beam cannon!", and then once I'd done that, I certainly noticed the resemblance. Destroyer of Worlds was one of my favourite of my very early ships. Not much to look at by today's standards though, to be certain.

On a completely unrelated note, do you plan on submiting anything to the BP, Exethalion? :)
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Anna

Post by Anna »

Anna Presents!

The Ordanian Battlefleet!

And...

Ramona's Evil Ex-Boyrie- *ahem*

The GGG Heavy Industries Assault Force
GGG-HI + Ordanian Fleets.zip
Ordanian + GGG-HI Fleet Download. Grab it while it's toasty.
(233.63 KiB) Downloaded 1927 times
Now with juicy download!
Quality Control Enforcer
vidboi
Tournamentator
Tournamentator

Re: Anna's Shiny Ships - Ordanian and GGG-HI Download Added!

Post by vidboi »

w00t! scott pilgrim ftw. didn't notice the naming system until now xD. on-topic (ish) these ships are as awesome as scott diving out the window. i especially like the way the armament came out on the SHABS-pilgrim
There is no OP, there is only more boosters...
Crimsonflame
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Crimsonflame »

Haha, awesome! I'm loving--Well, all of them (Especially the one with the power of lo... Err, The Pilgrim) :P
Did I hear someone say that it's pew pew time?
Masterful work as always, Anna. :)

P.s. I REALLY need to get out and see Scott Pilgrim > <
ArcaneDude
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by ArcaneDude »

Bi-furious? Seriously, Anna? Otherwise, I'm digging both fleets. It's been a while since I've seen a good ole' flying beam cannon.
Check out The Star Wreck project!
Check out the Epic Music Library
And in this Alliance we bestow our hope and will, that the Dogs of War may never harass the people of our homes again, and that it will bring peace, equality and liberty for all in need and despair. One Universe, One Goal. By the Manifest we command this.~ Saren Vil Ush
Silver Swordsman
Commander
Commander

Post by Silver Swordsman »

LOL at the Power of Love cannon. And everything along with the shiny bits. This is astounding. I actually feel slightly unworthy to download...
If admirals hate and trash your ships,
If you can't get it right;
Then off you go, but don't call quits;
Just go make custom sprites.

Solare:
http://www.wyrdysm.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4858
Anna

Post by Anna »

Started work on a new fleet. Still in the very early WIP stages. No names or weapons on these yet.

Quality Control Enforcer
guilee186
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Re: Anna's Shiny Ships - New Fleet In Progress

Post by guilee186 »

Do the pods on the second ship move? It would be pretty cool if it did because it looks like it does.

But still very pretty. Especially the 'teeth' things on the second ship. Quite artful.
Congratulations. You're a textbook definition of a troll. -Danny
~Armored Core is to Cosmicbreak like Starcraft II is to World of Warcraft.~