A Variety of Various Variations of a Ship

Let's face it, the main attraction of BSF is building your own ships. Share them! If you need help, check the Shipmaker Info & Help forum a little ways down.

Moderators: th15, Moderators

25000st
Captain
Captain

A Variety of Various Variations of a Ship

Post by 25000st »

I don't get the title either. :?
Anyway, I love Kaelis' new sections but I couldn't figure out where things looked best so I just made a bunch of variations of a ship.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Anna
The artist formerly known as SilverWingedSeraph

Re: A Variety of Various Variations of a Ship

Post by Anna »

Let me tell you this much for free.

That design will never look good unless you delete... almost all of it. It has very few redeeming features, I've got to say. And that colour scheme definitely isn't working dude. Might want to try something less... horrid.

Other than that, keep trying, I guess. These new Shiny Sections take a bit of getting used to, this much I know. Practice practice practice. That's how I did it. My graveyard of failed ships with these sections is not insubstantial.
Founder and Event Coordinator for the BSF Beauty Pageant. Founder of the Pseudo-Chainship Project. Admin. Games Master.
Quality Control Enforcer
Gay cute girl and fucking proud of it.
25000st
Captain
Captain

Re: A Variety of Various Variations of a Ship

Post by 25000st »

Thanks Seraph.
I probably don't practice nearly enough but I'll keep trying.
IMHO, the color scheme is fine though. I will admit the depthing of these ships is incredibly flat which makes the structure look extremely cluttered.